/ 23 May 2015 / Leave a comment
3x18 DOUBLE DENIM (AGAIN) + WEEKEND LINKS
So it seems both the UK and the US have a long weekend ahead. My favourite kind of weekend. Do you have any exciting plans? We're going out for lunch to our fave sushi place - can't wait! It's been a long time since I had sushi. And hopefully the sun will show up, as promised by the BBC forecast, because I want to go throw a frisbee around in the park.
This outfit is something I wanted to wear since the start of the spring wardrobe. Simple and nice: silk shirt, ballet flats, jeans and a jean jacket. It's just something that always works, no matter what. I also like how these photos turned out - our local cinema's parking lot is proving to be my failsafe backdrop for when there's no time to venture out.
I haven't done a links post before, but I sometimes like to click through to the things other bloggers found interesting, so here is a couple of links for you :)
1. Elsie from ABM talked about her fitness journey and I can relate to a lot of what she says - it's a personal and vulnerable piece and an honest account of what a lot of people struggle with.
2. Melyssa from The Nectar Collective wrote a post on why having a style guide is important for your blog & website and it inspired me to finally sit down and write a style guide on my own (I previously had all the information scattered around the pages of my notebook). She also offers free worksheets if you sign up to her newsletter.
3. This is an all around great blog with fantastic photography by Marika (who, like me, is from Slovakia). She photographs streetstyle and interiors, among other things, and this house on the lake she featured is amazing!
4. LOVE this maxi dress from GAP.
5. I found Andrea's blog just the other week and I'm really enjoying her outfits, like this one. In that post she talks about her feelings about being a stay-at-home mom and it's just a nice honest read.
6. I've been slowly filling up my summer colour palette pinterest board.
7. This is from a little while back but I love Natalie's outfit. The perfect summer-boho-cool look!
8. My fave instagram outfit for sure: those shoes!
9. I've made it three times since discovering this Mexican chicken stew + quinoa recipe. Yum!
Do share any links you've stumbled upon this week that you found interesting, I'd love to give them a read. Have a great long weekend!
AUBIN & WILLS SHIRT / SIMILAR
H&M JEAN JACKET / SIMILAR
NEW LOOK FLATS / SIMILAR